Old January 17th, 2008, 09:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Default Great news for my rig

I thought I would share, as this has been a long haul for me that some
on here have been watching,, others here could care less, if your one of
them, delete this post now, go no further

The "Man" that got drop shotting going over in Japan, "then the World"
(the man who did all the write ups on it over there, way back when) has
PLACED an order for my rigs

He also got me set up with the Largest fishing tackle "Exporter" in the
US to sell them world wide, they have already placed an order, for the
largest tackle distributer in Japan (they will be packaged over there,
with Japanese instructions)

We shall see :-)

In other news,

The StandOut hook is taking Europe and Japan by storm, it seams they
found another use for it, Carp fishing, it keeps their bait just
slightly off the bottom without those complicated rigging techniques
they have been using, in Europe they also love it because the carp can't
swallow the hook, and it is rapidly becoming Japan's number one drop
shot hook for bass fishing.

TTI has over a million Standouts in stock, and "more" ordered for the
start of this year. The thing is "finally" catching on.
--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control