Old June 12th, 2007, 12:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default Pushing tide

Ignoblis wrote:
This is one of my favourite fishing spots called De Mond, very near Cape
Augulas, the southern-most point of the African continent. An estuary
opening on a massive stretch of beach. These pics are taken just inside the
mouth where we sight fish for spotted grunter on the pushing tide in crystal
clear water. Kind of like our version of flats bonefishing.

interesting photos...please keep posting. most of us are unlikely ever
to visit or fish in your area of the world, but your photos provide an
enjoyable peek. thanks...

jeff