Old June 12th, 2007, 02:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Default tourney fish

I received this yesterday, and just had to pass it along, Tom called me
as well, telling me he took "every win" using the Wiggle rig
exclusively, I just can't tell anyone his technique he has been using
with it here. (Just in case there are any N.Y. fishermen he might
compete against, reads it) He's making too much money :-)

Nice fish Tom, and thanks

Hi Rodney,

Here are a few photo's of Jason and myself holding some of our
tourney fish from 2006. We had a wonderful fish filled season taking 15
wins, 8 tourney lunkers and 23 tourney large mouths that weighed in over
5 pounds each....in N.Y. waters.
Thanks so much for designing such a great product.

Thanks
Tom Kail

--
Rodney Long