Old June 4th, 2011, 06:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

Default New fishing car

On Jun 3, 6:10*pm, " wrote:
2011 F350 crew cab 6.7L Powerstroke diesel.

Too sweet a deal to pass up. Great incentives from Ford for the model-
year change -- clearing inventory. My 2000 F150 has 190,000 mi and is
starting to nickel and dime me. Too unreliable. I have to give it up
on the best vehicle I've ever owned. Sad, but I'll get over it. It
will become the Stanley dump-run/wood-cutting truck, living into a
ripe old age if the head gasket doesn't blow.

Well, due to Clavemeister Tom's weird desire to play with dead fish
instead of fur and feathers (did I say BAIT?), my fishing car now
smells appropriately fishy.
Frank Reid