Old April 8th, 2004, 08:02 PM
G. M. Zimmermann

Default Bank fishing

Since I don't have my own boat, I do almost all of my fishing from the bank or
wading. Its no big deal for me though, because most of my fishing is done on
small waters. The 2 bigest lakes around are about 1,000 acres each. Most of
the lakes I fish are small enough that most of you guys would call them ponds,
and some of the ponds i fish look more like puddles. I caught my biggest
smallmouth ever from a stream so small you can jump across it in some places.
I would like to get a decent boat someday, so I could fish larger waters.
But when the wife says, "you can go fishing for an hour or two." its gonna be
from someplace close to home and from the bank.

-Zimmy