Old February 16th, 2005, 05:06 AM
Bob La Londe

Did you go to the parts department? I have a sears motor made in the 1950s
that I was abel to get some carb parts for through the Sears parts
department.

I was also able to find some through Cherry soemthing or other small
engines.

And of course... Google is your friend, Just need to find out who made the
carb for the motor. I'm sure it was made by some regualr small engine or
carb comapny.

--
** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com

"Henry Hefner" wrote in message
Bob La Londe wrote:
How you progressing on that tin boat project?

Bob La Londe
www.yumabassman.com

Without much free time from work, it will be a looong process. I will
probably be fished quite a bit as is. However, I did find a little time
Sunday afternoon to drag it to the lake with a trolling motor and check
it for stability. The deck will probably have to be lower than I would
originally have liked, unless, hmmmm.... Maybe if I added a little
weight at the bow against the bottom? Maybe that would compensate for
someone standing higher? I'll have to throw a couple of sandbags in and
try walking on the seats. First though, I need to find a carb for a
1985 Gamefisher 5HP. I found out yesterday they are no longer available
through Sears. Ouch.