Old February 16th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Henry Hefner

Bob La Londe wrote:
Did you go to the parts department? I have a sears motor made in the 1950s
that I was abel to get some carb parts for through the Sears parts
department.

I was also able to find some through Cherry soemthing or other small
engines.

And of course... Google is your friend, Just need to find out who made the
carb for the motor. I'm sure it was made by some regualr small engine or
carb comapny.

I went to their big parts and repair place. All internal parts are
available, but the body is damaged on this one. I was told that the
motor is made by Tecumseh, so maybe I can find something there. The carb
itself has stamped on it: "Lausen Power Products" and either Crafton,
Wis. or Grafton, Wis. also the numbers 349 and 1014. I will email your
father, thanks.