Old September 7th, 2007, 12:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
RichZ

Default You don't know what you're missing...

Funny, but I was in the office today, and picked up the phone. It was a
guy in Rhinelander, ordering some Shakers for musky. After we talked for
a few minutes, I said "You should have these early next week, and you
can put them right to the test on Boom Lake." He was astonished that I
knew of Boom. Turns out he lives on it. Asked if he knows Steve, but
apparently he doesn't. But if you see someone out there tossing a bright
orange swimbait style thing, run him down and introduce yourself, Steve.