Old July 11th, 2011, 11:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Default Yellowstone Oil Spill

DaveS wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Bob wrote:
BWAHAHAHA Truly hilarious. I don't think I've ever met anyone who
had as high an opinion of themselves or their effectiveness - with so
little cause - as you. TaTa

Uh huh. Now sit down, shut the **** up and quit befouling our
newsgroup with your ignorant, uninformed, nonsensical, dumbass
bull****.

Thanks in advance.

Calm down. IMHO this is far too nasty for what was said. The Pirate is
taunting but not substantive. Bob's comments might be wrong (hard to
tell on this one) but they were not malicious.

I don't see anything posted by the Pirate unless somebody quotes
him in another post. And you're right, his posts are of no substance.

Bob is a lying ****-weasel and I should have just unloaded the full
wrath of Ken on his sorry ass from the get go instead of trying to
be polite. My bad for continuing a conversation with someone I know
to be a Swiftboating ****-weasel instead of just sticking him in the
killfile like I did Louie.

On the other hand, a good and nasty flame war reminds of roff's auld
lang syne. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry