Old August 21st, 2009, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Sandy Birrell

Default Between the two Big Faeries

Bill Grey wrote:
In message , Sandy
Birrell writes
I had managed to finish work early, which meant I wouldn't be
walking in the dark. It didn't work that way, a two car pile up
on the Kingston Bridge put paid to that.

I finally arrived at White Cairn farm and walked up the path,
past the Duck Loch to the end of the Sandy Loch, in the area
between the two Big Faeries, to where Bob (bordertroot) was
camped beneath the Bare Hill of the Roaring Stags.

Excellent trip report snipped

Sandy - you deserved a great few days after that effort.

Well done

I've put some pictures up on my website of this trip.

http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/gallery/.../ederline.html

--

Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy