Old August 22nd, 2009, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Bill Grey

Default Between the two Big Faeries

In message , Sandy
Birrell writes
Sandy - you deserved a great few days after that effort.
Well done

I've put some pictures up on my website of this trip.

http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/gallery/.../ederline.html

--

Ederline certainly looks like a remote location with what must be truly
wild brownies.

I take issue with your taking photos of the caught fish even though you
returned them. There are differing schools of thought regarding the
release of brown trout. I feel they should, if possible, never leave
the water if they are to be released.

I have been told by someone very knowledgeable on the matter, that trout
suffer for being out of the water for more than - say- 15 seconds!

Anyway, thanks for letting us share your pohotographs.
--
Bill Grey