Old December 10th, 2009, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Sandy Birrell

Default Missing Posts?

Alec Powell wrote:
Good to hear from you guys!
Thanks to you Sandy on advice for fishing Atterdale a few years
back and also to you Bill for the great times we had fishing in
Wales. Hope to be retiring in May so hopefully, (If SWMBO allows
it), to
get to both areas next year.
Fancy going REALLY north in Scotland. Might mean a flight and hired
car but would be worth it!
As for Wales, Bill, wouldn't mind resurrecting the Brenig trip or
maybe Llandegfedd? I still have the coaster from our trip there in
1997(?). What fun, even though I didn't catch :-(
Happy days!
Alec

Hoping to get up behind Liathach in Torridon next year. That was my
planned trip this year but I had to postpne it.

Here is the route if you have Google Earth

http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/angling/routes/liathach.kmz

--

Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy