Old April 13th, 2011, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
David Lane

Default Brenig anyone?

Rain? At Llandegfedd? It bloody hailed at one point.

Hi all - sorry not to be in touch - the University chose recently to
give my business its marching orders, and so things have been a wee
bit busy...

I've been trawling around a virtual Betws and beyond, looking for
suitable accommodation, but can't seem to find anywhere that isn't
going to cost an arm/leg. I don't have a lot time to chase this at
the mo, and summer is approaching. Could I please ask that any of you
out there with a bit more time on their hands might have a look? Sam
- as you are near the lake, perhaps you might have an idea or two?
Personally, I'd be quite happy to go the camping/tent thing again,
like at Cwellyn - if we can find a site that doesn't have hyenas!

will look forward to possibly meeting up with you all this year,

cheers

Dave