Old May 1st, 2007, 04:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default Use Boat Web Sites

"Mike" wrote in message
Other than Bass Fishing Home Page and Bass Central, what are some good
sites for finding used Bass Boats? I'm looking for a nice 19' -20'
Champion.

BassboatCentral.com has quite the classified section on all different brands
of boats. Try http://www.bassboatcentral.com/boats4sale.htm

Otherwise, if you'd consider an 18 foot BassCat, I know a dealer friend of
mine that has two year end hold-overs powered by Merc 150's that he'll sell
for VERY reasonable prices. They're both brand new, will have full
warranties, and probably sell for the price of a used boat.

Contact me for further details if you're interested.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com