Old September 3rd, 2004, 01:57 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

Default NWC - Who's Going

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 12:07:54 GMT, "alwaysfishking"
sent into the ether:

Well if any patterns hold, I will catch 2 fish. 1 largemouth and 1
smallmouth. Last yesr it was the same. and the year before. No fish each of
the first days, then 2 fish on the second day. First year it was two
smallies and the second year it was 2 LM. and for those of you that might
find that a bit discouraging..... I finished 4th the first year and second
last year.. My prediction?

Steve Huber
Warren Wolk will both be in top 3

Jerry Barton and Harry Jenkins will battle for one of the top 3 spots...

Kevin and me will shake our heads saying"WTF" grab a case of beer and bobber
fish from shore on day two.... we will both tie for 4th having both hooked
the same 4lb LM in a drunken stupor. We will also be joined by Dan later in
the day and fish for crappies for some nice fillets for dinner. Now how's
that for a prediction!!!!!!!

Only after I get enough Bass and beer to win. And not necessarily in
that order! I figure 5, 2+lbders will do me fine :}

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com