Old April 5th, 2007, 01:34 AM posted to alt.fishing.catfish,alt.fishing
Dr.D

Default photo of a very big catfish caught

There are catfish in lake Mead how big I don't know but they are there.
"Dr. D"

"Pete Rissler" wrote in message
"George" wrote in message
In Germany they call them a wels. Most of the pictures of big fish seem
to come from Italy or Spain. I think wels would solve the carp problem in
Lake Mead, also the tilapia problem and maybe thin the stripers out.
George in las Vegas

Maybe so, but you'll probably also get rid of the Razorback Suckers, which
are an endangered species, in the reservoir.

Pete