Old April 6th, 2011, 01:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

Default ROFFian night out

As I sit here in a hotel in beautiful Bedford, MASS, I think back upon
the Boston Massacre II from 2001. Here it is, 10 years later, my hair
has turned a wonderful shade of platinum blNond and I get to have
dinner with some old ROFFians. Not saying that the ROFFians are old,
just that they've been around... okay, who are we kidding. They're
old, I'm old ... what was I saying?
Oh yeah.. spent last night over dinner with Allen Epps. Wonderful
time was had by all. We both work for the same company so we talked
computer geek stuff till the wee hours.
This eve, I had the pleasure of dining with Stan Gula and Tim
(TIMMAAYYY!) Johnson. Neither of which get out fishin' enough.
Wonderful thing about ROFF. Most anywhere I go, I can find a
friend.
Frank Reid