Old April 7th, 2011, 12:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default ROFFian night out

On Apr 6, 12:52*pm, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
On Apr 6, 11:48*am, "Tim J."
wrote:

Frank Reid © 2010 typed:

As I sit here in a hotel in beautiful Bedford, MASS, I think back upon
the Boston Massacre II from 2001. *Here it is, 10 years later, my hair
has turned a wonderful shade of platinum blNond and I get to have
dinner with some old ROFFians. *Not saying that the ROFFians are old,
just that they've been around... okay, who are we kidding. *They're
old, I'm old ... what was I saying?
Oh yeah.. spent last night over dinner with Allen Epps. *Wonderful
time was had by all. *We both work for the same company so we talked
computer geek stuff till the wee hours.
This eve, I had the pleasure of dining with Stan Gula and Tim
(TIMMAAYYY!) Johnson. *Neither of which get out fishin' enough.
Wonderful thing about ROFF. *Most anywhere I go, I can find a
friend.

The pleasure was all yours. *;-) *It was good seeing you again, old man.
Aren't you going to tell your "Firebox" story?
--
TL,
Tim

Not on a traceable computer.
Frank Reid

OOH!

A Frank story that Frank won't tell??!!!!

DO tell.....somebody.....Please!

giles