Old April 9th, 2008, 01:25 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default New fishing companion

On 8-Apr-2008, Ken Fortenberry wrote:

I didn't see the picture ... but congratulations

I put the puppy pile on Frappr:

http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&i...73&pid=9613082

They're yellow Labs, 8 girls and 3 boys born last Friday April 4th.
Our new family member is one of the girls. We'll bring her home
just after Memorial Day Weekend.

I've already enrolled her in Puppy Kindergarten through the DTCUC
(Dog Training Club of Champaign-Urbana) her classes start June 23.

We haven't decided yet between Harvard and Yale. ;-)

And thanks, we've been on the waiting list since Kipper died last fall.

Nice photo

Years ago we bought an English Foxhound - a beautiful muscular 150 lb
animal.
When we bought him I got some time to spend in their den w the litter of 5
which was a
bed-
a bed with 5 scratching, kicking , licking, yawning and howling hound dogs
What a great experience it was.

He was some dog!

Congratulations and good luck

Fred