Old April 17th, 2008, 05:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

Default New fishing companion

Lab's are great......

On Apr 10, 2:25*pm, "W. D. Grey" wrote:
In article , Ken
Fortenberry writes

Larry L wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
One of those 11 puppies is
*I didn't see the picture ... but congratulations

I put the puppy pile on Frappr:

http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&i...73&pid=9613082

They're yellow Labs, 8 girls and 3 boys born last Friday April 4th.
Our new family member is one of the girls. We'll bring her home
just after Memorial Day Weekend.

I've already enrolled her in Puppy Kindergarten through the DTCUC
(Dog Training Club of Champaign-Urbana) her classes start June 23.

We haven't decided yet between Harvard and Yale. ;-)

And thanks, we've been on the waiting list since Kipper died last fall.

My lab can be seen on my old web-site:-

http://www.graigroad.demon.co.uk/puppy.htm

He's nearly 9 years of age now but knows how to get what he wants :-)

Good luck with your puppy.
--
Bill Grey- Hide quoted text -