Old October 8th, 2003, 12:28 PM
Roger Ohlund

Default TR: Pearl River, north of the Arctic Circle

"Jarmo Hurri" wrote in message

Nice.

I also read the Ransaran trip reports from your web site (they were no
longer available on my server). What a place! A can only join your
chanting: "Next year..."

Jarmo,

I'm looking at the possibilty that we might go there last week in June -04.
You, me, Vaughan and some friends of which Vaughan already met with two.
I asked some of the others and it seems that the last week of June is a time
where most are free.
Much may change before that though.
I'm also guessing that this creek may be apart of the world fly-fishing
championship waters, which mean that there might be other regulations for
the area come next year.

/Roger