Old October 8th, 2003, 12:56 PM
Tim J.

Default Pearl River, north of the Arctic Circle

"Roger Ohlund" wrote...
Trip to Pearl River

snip
Late that night we had made a fire over which we grilled grayling stuffed
with red onion, salt a few grains of crushed pepper, lemon juice and olive
oil in aluminum foil. Say what you want about life, NOTHING compares to the
experience of the solitude and wilderness in such an area, and if you can
sit by a campfire drinking beer, eating freshly caught grayling enjoying the
company of a friend, what else is there to wish for.

Ahhhhh, the essence of fly fishing. ;-) Nice, Roger.
--
TL,
Tim