Old September 30th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Joe Haubenreich

I don't know what it is about Firetiger Perch, but that continues to be the
strongest performing pattern in Wisconsin. Maybe it's all the guys that
Steve and Gil have guided all wanting some for themselves?

I wish I could say your experience happens every time our lure goes
head-to-head against another spinnerbait (it doesn't, of course), but
whenever I read an account like yours I'm delighted. Thanks.

Joe
______________________
"gwilber" wrote in message
oups.com...
Joe I thought you would like this story. I took my father in-law up to
Mohawksin last weekend for our annual fall muskie outing. I was
throwing a secret weapon spinnerbait in firetiger. In 4 hours I boated
2 nice muskies and a bunch of pike and smallmouth. My father in-law
threw every spinnerbait he had in his tackle box but didn't catch
anything. When it was time to leave he told me that for Christmas he
wanted whatever kind of spinnerbait it was that I was fishing as it
must be some kind of magic lure. Guess you'll be getting an order
soon.
Gary