Old March 14th, 2010, 03:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
danl

Default To Those Who Have Attended A NWC

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 18:01:53 -0800 (PST), Ronnie
wrote:

The world ice fishing championship is in Rhinelander on Boom Lake this
weekend. The site below has info on day one and a series of pictures
that might bring back memories. The Rhinelander Pub sponsored the
Polish team - the picture of them sitting at the table there makes me
almost taste the liver and onions!

http://newsofthenorth.net/article/To...pionship/36405

Make you homesick, Steve????/

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Way Kool, no, I mean way kool. Too damn kool. I'm shiverin just
watchin the video. That and smellin Ronnie's liver & onions!

Dan