Old March 14th, 2010, 01:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

Default To Those Who Have Attended A NWC

"Ronnie" wrote in message
The world ice fishing championship is in Rhinelander on Boom Lake this
weekend. The site below has info on day one and a series of pictures
that might bring back memories. The Rhinelander Pub sponsored the
Polish team - the picture of them sitting at the table there makes me
almost taste the liver and onions!

http://newsofthenorth.net/article/To...pionship/36405

Make you homesick, Steve????/

LOL, nope! I'm not homesick in the least! I like it when "it's cold" at 40
degrees, when a 1 inch snowfall cripples the county and an ice problem is
when I run out in the freezer! I have little desire to drive my truck
across a lake, not when I can put my boat in and use that instead. And I
dang sure don't want to drill holes in order to wet a line....
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief