Old March 15th, 2010, 04:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Gary Wilber

Default To Those Who Have Attended A NWC

For Wisconsin it actually wasn't to bad this winter. We only had one
big snowfall in December and it never got real cold. It's been in the
50's for the last week and all the snow by me is already gone. The
rivers should open up this week and I should be fishing as soon as I
get my boat back. Having some gel coat work done on my trailer fender
after my wife bounced it off of a street sign last year. I'm sure
it's not like down south but up here we aren't complaining. It was a
good winter for us.

Gary