Old September 22nd, 2007, 11:44 PM posted to aus.sport.fishing
LabRat

Default Fishing Reel Spare.

John Hallam voiced his/her/it's humble opinion in aus.sport.fishing on
Wed 12 Sep 2007 01:46:41a:

http://www.mikesreelrepair.com/schem...rl=Dam%20Quick
/Quick%20550.pdf

mike reel repairs has schematics and may have your spring

If he hasn't got it it probably can't be got.

I've been getting parts off Mike since he used to run the store out of the
basement at his folks house. I believe his dad started the business.

Somehow lost the pin that makes my old Abu Garcia level-wind reel wind
level so I guess I'll be calling him again soon tho fishing season is over
in Northern Alberta where I've been stuck for the last seven years.

I recommend him without reservation.

Tight lines.

Later......

LabRat...... |:^{)