Old February 21st, 2008, 09:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Mike Getz[_2_]

Default Worst Fishing show on TV

I know I replied in another thread about Steve's Show, This in no way
includes his program. I'd like to hear what others think is the worst
fishing show on TV and why.

Fish TV, WORST fishing show ever. Guys act like giggling school girls. All
they say is whoa, got a big one. Dude holds up a pike and claims it's 30
inches, if this is true then this dude must be 10 feet tall, just compare
his arm length to the size of the fish?

These are the same clowns that were "slaying" 9 inch crappie and calling
them slabs.

Know that I know which one it is I can save myself from them.