Old February 22nd, 2008, 04:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default Worst Fishing show on TV

"Mike Getz" wrote in message
I know I replied in another thread about Steve's Show, This in no way
includes his program. I'd like to hear what others think is the worst
fishing show on TV and why.

Fish TV, WORST fishing show ever.

Well, I really used to like Hank Parker's Outdoor Magzine. I used to have
my DVR set to auto record all his shows. Now its more like Hank Parker's
home movies. Sure his grandkids are some cuties, and every grampa should be
proud of his grandchildren, but I didn't setup my recorder to watch somebody
else's home movies. A few shots of the kids catching sunfish is nice, but
lets get back to the show already.

P.S. I still use some of the stuff I learned from some of his earlier
shows.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River