Old March 11th, 2008, 08:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Ed White[_2_]

Default How's the surf?

| Hey Dave,
| Long time no newsgroup, been out of touch, but I just spent al winter
making
| plugs and I can't wait to get back to the beach (or the bay!).
|
| Ed

Me too.
However thanx to Eminent Domain abuse, I am about to lose my "live on the
beach" home. :-(

Oh man, you've got my sympathy Dave, the last thing I want to see is more
condo's on the oceanfront, your neighborhood is NOT blighted and I would
kill to live so close to the beach, not to mention that that stretch of
beach is one of my fave's in Long Branch.
Sorry to hear that.

Ed