Old November 21st, 2003, 02:38 PM
Bob La Londe

Default HELP..Baitcasting reels

Most of the guys here will swear by the Shimino Curado.
http://tinyurl.com/vz8v

It is within your price range.

For a little more you might look at the Chronarch.
http://tinyurl.com/vz91

Both are good for bass rigs. I bought a used Curado off of EBAY (not good
enough looking for a gift) and it performs very well.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

"Dene Gatlin" wrote in message
I'm trying to find a baitcasting reel for my husband for Christmas. He has

stated that he likes a low profile reel. He also likes a ?side button? I am
clueless. I have looked on the internet and can't really tell by the
pictures what is what. I have also been looking in the $200 range. He fishes
in brackish water so corrosion is a factor. Can any of you anglers out there
help me find a good reel for my hubby?