Old January 24th, 2008, 09:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
W. D. Grey

Default OT for whisky lovers

In article , rw
writes
Lazarus Cooke wrote:
Just a reminder for those who like Scotch that Burns night is on the
25th.
Wouldn't like any roffians to be caught having failed to instruct
their
womenfolk to lay in a good store of haggis and neeps in the larder.
Lazarus (who himself drinks The Tyrconnel, Connemara, Green Spot,
White's 22,
and Old Comber himself - but who has been known occasionally to sip an
Islay or Skye dram with no loss of face)

I prefer Irish whiskey -- Bushmills, the Protestant brand. :-)

Anyone tasted or even seen a Welsh Whisky called Penderyn ?

I'm not a whisky drinker so I'm trespassing in this thread :-)
--
Bill Grey