Old June 19th, 2004, 03:01 PM
alwaysfishking

Default Wish Me Luck Too

Just have fun, the rest will work it self out. Believe it or not I think
most of what I changed this year Warren was related to the way I saw you
fishing in Dale Hollow. At least to me, you disected a bank as we trolled
down it flipping, pitching and casting to all the spots that looked like it
might hold a fish. You looked like you were going to catch a fish on every
cast. I'm starting to get that same confidence, also the ability to utilize
other lures and soft plastics other than senkos lol. Jigs, craws,
spinnerbaits, worms, carolina rigs etc have all contributed to more fish
this year. I don't know about 6000 but I want to try for at least an average
of 1 bass for every day in the year. I think I will eclipse that mark by
early next month. Good luck again and Thanks

"Brad Coovert" wrote in message
Go get 'em Warren!

Brad Coovert
2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com