Old August 28th, 2008, 02:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Default OT- Wake Up Call

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
Oh, forgot to add.....

She didn't cheat in law school, no plagiarism, and she hasn't been
bouncing around in Congress for 38 years with the same old ideas. We
need new ideas and they must come from proven leaders. She is a
proven leader. Biden may be a leader, but his ideas are old hat, and
Obama is not qualified to be POTUS, according to his own veep
selection. Now I hear there is a lawsuit against the DNC from someone
IN the DNC saying Obama is not qualified to even *run* for potus
because he is not a natural born citizen. Not natural born, links to
a communist outlaw, a citizen of Indonesia where he was a Muslim, 143
days serving as a Senator, a wife who is not proud to be an American,
and he has gone to a church for 20 years that teaches black theoloogy
i.e., hate the whiteman.

By all standards, Obama should be leaps and bounds ahead of McCain at
this point, whereas he is behind in many polls, and even in most.
Could it be the average joe is seeing through the facade cloaking our
little Barry?

You guys never learn. You put up a slug like Kerry, and lose. Now ya
got another slug (or so it would appear) who wants to "change" America
when he admits that it is the finest country in the world. Change it
to what? A welfare state? That is where we are heading. When much
of the population is either working for a government or gets services
from said governemt, the system becomes corrupted.

I see it at the food pantry. Clients say, "Oh, Barack is gonna give
us money, he's gonna change things." Yeah, riiiiiiiiiight. I have
heard that from every single potus wannabe since Truman.

Dave (who would not be surprised if they pick Hillary tonight)

Funny, I thought I had flipped this record over. I seems to be stuck in a
groove.

Oh well, what do ya expect of a 78 vinyl?

Op