Old August 28th, 2008, 03:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Default OT- Wake Up Call

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 01:49:01 GMT, "Tom Littleton"
wrote:

All that garbage, and it is a collection of lies,

What lies, Tom? Everything I said came from Dems. It's the Hillary
folks that are investigating his citizenship, not the Republicans. He
*is* inexperience, having spent only 140 something days in the Senate
as a Senator. He's been running for potus ever since the day he was
elected. His own veep selection says he is NOT ready to be potus.
Can you imagine what you and the other blind liberals on this forum
would say if McCain's veep selection said publicly that he was not
ready to be potus, or that he was too old. I didn't make that up. It
was on all the news. I have uttered no lies about Obama. I think he
is not qualified for potus simply by his record. He has done nothing.
Being a man with charisma does not mean you're going to do a good job
at governing.

His background is public knowledge. His mentored is Frank Davis an
avowed communist. He mentioned him in one of his books.
http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?f...w&pageId=56859
Read it and weep. They aren't my words. Where has the liberal press
been with this? His dealings in Illinois are also suspect, including
the purchase of part of the land his mansion sits on from Reso
(spelling), a convicted con man. He is not squeaking clean as you
think. He is totally unproven under fire, under pressure.

The party ticket should read Biden and Obama.

Dave