Old August 28th, 2008, 10:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Default OT- Wake Up Call

"jeff miller" wrote in message
. ..
Dave LaCourse wrote:

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 22:52:03 -0400, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen"
wrote:

Life has "plonked" you Dave, not me.

But life is so goood, Mark. I'm not a fat, alcoholic redneck, with no
future. That puts me waaaaaay ahead of the game.

Dave

not sure of the "game", but last i checked, and i reckon i've spent more
time around him than most here, mark wasn't an alcoholic redneck, and he
seemed to be on the path to a happy life and a solid future. he was a bit
overweight, though, as am i... and, as i recall, are you.

jeff

Oh! So now I'm OVERWEIGHT!

Well, you gotta gray beard! How ya like them apples, mister!

And you won't recognize me this Spring, as I *have* put on quite a few
pounds since I quit smoking.

Lookin' forward to our next outing. And I really think you should reconsider
bringin' the funny-named pup of yours.

Op --it's my own fault, really, I wrestled with a pig--