Old August 30th, 2008, 01:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Ping Tom Littleton

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 23:15:45 GMT, "Tom Littleton"
wrote:

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message
You do know that LSU has freaked out and has changed the game time to
10:00 AM their time, from 5:00 PM their time. Thus, ESPN network has moved
the game to their ESPN Classics channel.

Just a heads-up. I didn't want you to miss LSU gettin' their butts kicked!

Op --Always a-winnin', Always a-grinnin'. We are the *REAL*
Mountaineers.--

I don't care if they play it in the dark, with the lights off.
Your boys will be down two touchdowns by the end of the first quarter. I
just hope LSU doesn't substitute too early and let them feel good and lose
by only 12 or 13 points......
Tom

Uh...are y'all sure there's gonna be a game? Contraflow now starts
Sunday morning at the latest, maybe tomorrow night. And yeah, I realize
it's LSU football, but...

TC,