Old September 9th, 2008, 05:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Default TR and More...

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 07:24:29 -0400, Dave LaCourse
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 22:50:19 -0400, daytripper
wrote:

Ignore any decrepit decomposing dribble-dicked gas bag who's only reason for
living is a constant search for schadenfreude.

Ain't it ironic that schadenfreude thingy, what with you making fun of
my old age and my cancer? Seems you have been making fun of my cancer
ever since I was diagnosed with it. In fact I believe you told me I
wouldn't last but two years after the nerve saving technique. And
here it is 12 years of peein' straight and a happy wife.

What have you done for your country? Your community? Your town?

You'll be happy to know that fishing sucked this morning. Only two 10
inch brookies and a 12 inch salmon. Got soaked in a down-pour inspite
of a good raincoat.

Dribble Dick Davey (not to be confused with Richard who is sometimes
called Dicklett by his adversaries) d;o)