Old September 9th, 2008, 08:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
daytripper

Default TR and More...

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 07:24:29 -0400, Dave LaCourse
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 22:50:19 -0400, daytripper
wrote:

Ignore any decrepit decomposing dribble-dicked gas bag who's only reason for
living is a constant search for schadenfreude.

You forgot to add.... "that can out-fish me any day." d;o) If you
were here I'd have to give you the fly so you too could catch fish.
How many times have I done that?

You're a far better person than anyone fitting that description ;-)

I'm sure he is.

/daytripper (tellin' it like it is - since the beginning)

How soon you forget about all the lies you have told. You're a liar
and a thief.

Davey (who will admit to being decrepit - for reasons.)

Uh, riiiight.

You are the oft-proven liar here, Dave - and not just for all the lies you've
kited about me, others can testify about your penchant for trotting out lies
in your constant, pathetic attempts to somehow aggrandize yourself and
discredit others. You've been caught at this innumerous times, but apparently
you think it's still a functional tactic.

Whatever. Go nuts - get creative. Who knows, you might snag another mal
educated dumbass like yourself with your bull****. And good luck with that.

But it won't affect me anymore. It's all on you...

/daytripper (By the way, nice take ;-)