Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:45 AM posted to alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing
Ruben

Default Learning Knots

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 03:33:12 -0700, hunkydevilbutch wrote:

i would consider using a pole about 12m-24 meters out in the deep
waters were the fish will be spwaning.
And feed casters and a light ground bait so when it hits the surface
of the water it breaks up, and will create a cloudy
atmospher in the water.
And fish maggost over it because the fish will compet over them and
will increase your bites

Thanks for the tip but I think you posted to the wrong message.

Ruben

" I'm an engineer. I choose the best tool for the job, politics be damned.
You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attacted at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. I guess you missed that one."

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium