Old July 3rd, 2007, 03:01 PM posted to alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing
carmar

Default Learning Knots

gday ruben,
im from oz down under and i can give u a website very popular here... try
this one am sure u heard of it..

http://www.rexhunt.com.au

look under fishing im sure it wil help

tite lines
cya

"Ruben" wrote in message
news
Hello

I've been fishing for a little while now, mostly salt water fishing out of
New York harbor. It seems that learning knots is one of the first skills
to master. Does anyone know of a good source for making tackle and for
making knots?

Ruben

So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like
Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world - RI
Safir 1998

http://fairuse.nylxs.com DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI
Safir 2002

"The tremendous problem we face is that we are becoming sharecroppers to
our own cultural heritage -- we need the ability to participate in our own
society."

" I'm an engineer. I choose the best tool for the job, politics be
damned.
You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have
been attacted at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. I guess
you missed that one."