Old July 11th, 2011, 10:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

Default Yellowstone Oil Spill

On Jul 10, 7:38*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Bob wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Bob wrote:
I know I said that I was bailing out of this thread, ...

but my post hit home and hit home HARD so you've got to say
something, anything, no matter how ridiculous in a futile
and pathetic attempt to save face.

Save your breath, ****-weasel.

BWAHAHAHA *Truly hilarious. *I don't think I've ever met anyone who
had as high an opinion of themselves or their effectiveness - with so
little cause - as you. * TaTa

Uh huh. Now sit down, shut the **** up and quit befouling our
newsgroup with your ignorant, uninformed, nonsensical, dumbass
bull****.

Thanks in advance.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Calm down. IMHO this is far too nasty for what was said. The Pirate is
taunting but not substantive. Bob's comments might be wrong (hard to
tell on this one) but they were not malicious.
Dave Sned