Old March 3rd, 2008, 10:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Mike Getz[_2_]

Default Worst Fishing TV shows

The most recent spammer made me remember a fishing show with 2 girls
something like fishing with Courtny and Katie, the taller one would not even
touch the fish, funny stuff...

"Dan, danl" wrote in message
The worst one for me is Waters and Woods with John Gilespie. It's a
regional show and he is from WI. His dad was a well liked TV sports
reporter in Milwaukee for 30 years or so.

The show has great guests that really do know their stuff and can
explain it well.

The problem? John can never let his guests speak their piece without
interrupting them. He shouts the same phrases incessantly! He talks
like an excited 10 year old kid. Some of his guests, when they are
behind him just shake their heads in disgust. His product plugs are
at the point now that he resembles a dog salivating over a female in
heat.

When I see it on cable now, if there is nothing else on to watch, I
turn the volume off on the TV and turn on the radio for music.

Dan