Old February 19th, 2006, 03:38 PM posted to alt.fishing.catfish,rec.outdoors.fishing

Default Carp

Terry Lomax wrote:

We do ,, lake fertilizer

It's a sin to kill an animal without utilizing it. Perhaps some of the
killed Carp are eaten by turtles or crawdads, but many just rot and
smell and cause bacteria to multiply.

You don't even know the food chain, and how even bacteria is absolutely
necessary in it,, man just open your eyes and look at the salmon run,
where "ALL" of them die at one time in their streams after they spawn

Are you not the very person,, who just posted they killed all big head
carp ? Talk about being a hypocrite,, your talking about yourself,

What planet do you live on ?? the US economy is the best in the world
and the best it has ever been, find me one story, anywhere, where
someone starved to death in the US, in the last 12 months. It would be
in every news paper in the US.

The USA has an extremely high rate of malnutrition and starvation.

I said show me,, you can't !!!!!! total left wing B.S. with no proof
and the rest of this post is not even worth wasting my time on,, all I
can say is get educated instead, of listening to propaganda. The left
wing news media would be all over a "single" person starving to death in
the US. Malnutrition is here, but it is due ""100%"" to people spending
what they have on illegal drugs, instead of feeding their kids, or
themselves, most homeless as well, are there for the same reason, or too
lazy to go out and get a job, wanting the government to support them,,
and guess what, the government does. I have never seen a hungry person
in the US not get a free meal "ANYWHERE", and EVERYWHERE, no one turns
down a person who needs a meal,, and the "I will work for food scam" is
just that, a scam, I watched a guy a few years ago take over 50
donations from motorist, and his girl friend (or wife) picked him up in
a "NEW" camaro, I know she was with him , because he opened the door and
jumped in before the car hardly stopped.

The Other B.S. is just that.

P.S.

You bet I am for the rich, I have never had a poor man, give me a job.
without the rich, we would indeed have starvation, and a ZERO economy

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,