Old June 4th, 2006, 01:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Navigation lights

Man Henry, how the heck can they justify that price I wonder! wow! There
has to be something similar for less you would think anyway. Well, I"ll
keep looking, if I don't come up with anything, I guess I'll just look into
extended my 10" pole to 14 inches or so like someone else suggested.

Thanks for taking the time to reply!!

Doug

"Henry Hefner" wrote in message
ups.com...
Okay Doug, I hear you, but it's gonna cost you:
http://www.cgedwards.com/Perko/pko2.html
http://tinyurl.com/lzx25
Check out the top pair, they are pricey but sweet! The second link
shows the same lights with more detail, but at a much higher price.

Henry

Doug wrote:
Alright, I appreciate the thoughts on this, and the links. The pontoon
lighting might be the way to go I think, but I would still like to find
something discreet, not only for looks, but for being snag free as well.

Thanks again!

Doug