Old June 7th, 2006, 05:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Navigation lights

"Doug" wrote in message
newswpgg.1911$9c7.1677@trnddc06...
Man Henry, how the heck can they justify that price I wonder! wow!
There has to be something similar for less you would think anyway. Well,
I"ll keep looking, if I don't come up with anything, I guess I'll just
look into extended my 10" pole to 14 inches or so like someone else
suggested.

Should be no big deal. If you are like anybody else who has been boating a
while you probably got two or three bent or broken anchor lights laying
around. Just use a piece of one to make a taller bow light setup.

Tip: Make 2.
I have actually keep a spare of both anchor and bow light in my boat. It
has saved me and other anglers at a tournament blast off a couple times.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River