Old July 31st, 2008, 12:58 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Default dropped posts

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:15:15 -0400, Dave LaCourse
wrote:

Is anyone having trouble with roff dropping posts? The "Alaska for
Obama" thread has dropped all of the posts except the very last one.

Other threads also have many posts missing.

Is this a Usenet problem, or is Giganew having troubles?

Dave

Danl-san: Your post was dropped right after I read it and went to
another ng. The date is because my computer had June 09 on its
calendar - I was checking some fishing dates for next year and did not
reset it to today's date. Duh.

It must be a Giganews/Agent problem. Thanks anyway.

Dave