Old April 21st, 2007, 05:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Daniel-San

Default Taking Out the Trash Fish (Swap Announcement)

The slightly-warmer-than-frigid response to the feeler I put out a
bass/pike swap a week ago has led me to conclude that there may be at least
five people interested in such a swap. As such, I hereby and officially
announce the 2007 ROFF/T Taking Out the Trash (Fish) fly swap (with either
apologies or thanks to Wayne Knight for the name. Not too sure which.)

Details:

Tie something that will (may) induce a bass, pike, 'gill, or other lake
dwelling non-trout into believing said something may represent a piscatorial
foodstuff. Tie one of same per participant. Mail same to me with appropriate
return postage. I will distribute and re-mail.

Sign-up...

Hmmm... let's say until the 30th day of the fourth month. Nice convenient
end-of-the-month type stuff.

Shall we set a minimum for participants? There were five who claimed
interest (including your correspondent) so that seems a reasonable number.
Objections?

Mailing date will be two weeks afterwards, subject to change in the unlikely
event that interest grows.

Please reply to group to sign-up.

--Dan