Old April 23rd, 2007, 11:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry

Default Taking Out the Trash Fish (Swap Announcement)

JT wrote:
"Daniel-San" wrote:
"riverman" wrote...
Any chance of postponing this swap until late June, with mailings due
in Mid July? ...

Sure. I'm in no hurry.

Re-announcement in a while.

Good deal, I'm still interested and later will work better for me too...

Cool, later works better for me too. Count me in for a
"dozen or less" swap. In other words, when the 13th person
signs up, you're actually back to 12.

I had a horrifying experience with a vicious swapmeister
whose name I won't mention but whose initials are Frank
Church and I don't want to go through *that* again. ;-)

Besides, these flies are kind of expensive.

--
Ken Fortenberry