Old January 18th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Jim (Bear) Peterson

Default Head cement

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:03:17 -0600, "GuyT"
wrote:

Question please:
For basic tying of nymphs and dries (for trout), has anyone used Hard As
Nails clear nail polish by Sally Hansen as a head cement and how has it
performed as a head cement?
Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Guy

Hi Guy,
I've used it, and I've used several other brands of nail polish on
flies over the years,, I don't know why that brand is always pushed as
being good to the point of better than any of the others,, I've had
good results from almost all I've tried,, as long as I let them dry
completely before fishing them,,

Bear
send any e-mail to
but first me remove OLD from this yahoo addy,
or remove oldgrizzly from
,,
however, while I will find the message if sent to the yahoo addy,
the smig.net addy is running at between 75 to 125 pieces of spam
a day so your message could get lost while I sort out the spam

please check out my better half's on-line projects

www.amazon.com/shops/inland_canal_general_store
unique hand silkscreened ****s, Education kits & Family Games,
Medical Posters, Household, Giftware, Nic-Nacs, and more.

www.cafeshops.com/everythinggoes
our own Folk Art or Additude on T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Coffee Cups,
Mouse Pads, Tote Bags, Hats, Tile Coasters, and more.

www.keen.com/Dawn+777
have a Tarot Card reading done today.
Click on the link to get started.